- A lot of people ask, “how long should you meditate for?” Many also wonder whether too much meditation is dangerous. This article and video will explain the best practices for a safe and solid practice. Below the video is a
- Office meditation techniques are exercises that can be slipped inconspicuously into your day in short intervals. Just a minute or two of meditation out of each hour can build a profound momentum that builds peace of mind in daily life.
- In this article and video, you're going to learn how to stop thinking too much using proven methods that are thousands of years old. There is a high correlation between happiness and a quiet mind. You may know this already,
- In the video below, I explain the different types of meditation techniques and give you tips about how to choose the one you’re most compatible with. You can also read about all this below the video. The internet is full
- In the video and article below, you're going to learn a simple concentration meditation technique called breath counting. Here, we'll do a basic breath counting meditation and an advanced method. Breath counting meditation is considered a concentration meditation because it
- Ready? From this video and article, you're about to learn when the best time of day to meditate is for the greatest possible benefits. But standard is not better this time. Follow THIS advice, and you can plan on multiplying the
- You can meditate anywhere! I want to share with you how to meditate while you’re working: Around the house Around the yard At a construction site In a warehouse In the kitchen Where-the-hell-ever you happen to be working!