THE DEEPER MEDITATION ZONE
Most Popular Videos & Articles
- Here, you'll learn six simple office stretches that you can do in or near your chair at work. Take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes of stretch breaks at work per hour, and you will accumulate a lot more peace
- In the video below, I explain the different types of meditation techniques and give you tips about how to choose the one you’re most compatible with. You can also read about all this below the video. The internet is full
- I've had quite a journey for the past few years. I was spread thin and couldn't work on this project. During the journey, I accidentally discovered some amazing meditation aids in the forms of herbs, herb extracts, foods, and beverages.
- In the video and article below, you will learn a simple yet profound open awareness meditation technique that will progressively open you to present moment awareness on increasingly profound levels. The ability to “hang” with whatever’s going on in the
- In the video and article below, you're going to learn a simple concentration meditation technique called breath counting. Here, we'll do a basic breath counting meditation and an advanced method. Breath counting meditation is considered a concentration meditation because it
- In this video and article, you’re going to learn how to practice running meditation. You’ll also learn how to build stamina for running. Most people don’t think of running as meditation. One’s active and strenuous, and the other’s often thought
- In this video and article, you're going to learn a verbal style of loving kindness meditation, also known as compassion meditation or Metta Bhavana. You'll use a simple verbal script for instilling the initial feelings of love and kindness. Then,
- Most of us are aware that scientific meditation research demonstrates a large number of benefits that regular meditation practitioners receive, both in the short and long term. Meditation science is growing as more and more studies are released every year
- Atheist spirituality is not an oxymoron. In the video and article below, we're going to cover some spiritual paths and practices that many secular Atheists adopt because they don't require God or any religious belief. Let's rock! Let's start with
- You can meditate anywhere! I want to share with you how to meditate while you’re working: Around the house Around the yard At a construction site In a warehouse In the kitchen Where-the-hell-ever you happen to be working!
- An inner city San Francisco middle school has reduced suspensions by 45% and increased attendance rates to 98%. Academic performance skyrocketed to unprecedented levels, as did admissions to a very prestigious high school in the area. This trend started after
- With the effects of stress costing USA workplaces an estimated $300 Billion per year (up to $2,000 per employee), many companies are creating programs and policies that reduce these costs and assist employees in their journeys toward wellness. Some workplaces
- OK. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration as of this initial post. As more posts come in, it's going to get cooler and cooler and cooler. Coming soon are guided meditation techniques with videos, tips for easier and deeper meditation and
- Ready? From this video and article, you're about to learn when the best time of day to meditate is for the greatest possible benefits. But standard is not better this time. Follow THIS advice, and you can plan on multiplying the